Dual Moving Magnet Stereo Cartridge with MicroLine™ stylus
3 am LagerKatalogpreis
BeschreibungStandard model with a MicroLine™ stylus. Distortion is low even on the inner circumference of a record because the curvature radius of the stylus tip does not alter even if the stylus becomes worn.
Instead of using a single, large magnet, the two magnets are arranged in the shape of a "V". The two magnets are positioned precisely to match the positions of the left and right channels in the stereo groove walls. Consequently, the VM design ensures outstanding channel separation, extended frequency response and superb tracking.
Para-toroidal generating system
Para-toroidal coils improve generating efficiency and offers superb linearity, since leakage of magnetic flux in this continuous and unitised magnetic circuit is low. Permeability of the cores is also optimised through the use of laminated cores.
Centre shield plate reduces crosstalk
A permalloy centre shield plate enables the effective separation of left and right channels, suppressing electrical crosstalk to below 40dB. This is similar to the actual crosstalk value found in the grooves of the record itself.
- MicroLine™ profile diamond stylus offers high frequency response with less wear and distortion than elliptical or conventional linear contact styli
- VM type dual magnet design ensures outstanding channel separation, extended frequency response and superb tracking
- Lightweight tapered aluminium cantilever allows for faithful reading of the record groove
- Centre shield plate enables the effective separation of left and right channels, suppressing electrical crosstalk to below 40dB
- Durable low resonance polymer housing