Convertisseur N/A stéréo de référence, avec entrée USB. Sortie XLR. 465x316x78mm, 8Kg.
1 en stockPrix catalogue
DescriptionExtraordinaire DAC symétrique avec sur-échantillonnage 24 bits/192Khz
More and more people trust storage and playback of their favourite music to digital sources like computers, iPod’s and streaming devices. This is very convenient and flexible, but often the audio quality is not as good as it should be – some of the passion and feeling in the music is lost.
With ECD 2 we have combined modern digital audio electronics with state of the art analog circuitry based on Electrocompaniets design priniciples. The result is extremely low levels of distortion, noise and jitter that will reproduce all your digital sources ultra detailed and precise, while still maintaining the warm and open Electrocompaniet sound.
ECD 2 has an asynchronous USB interface supporting HD audio up to 192kHz/24bit. Connect your computer directly to the USB input and enjoy playback directly from the media player, Spotify or other online sources. Connect your media center or TV/satellite decoder to any of the SPDIF inputs to experience true world class HD audio playback.
ECD 2 has built-in Volume control for direct connection to a power amplifier. The volume and input source is easily controlled from the included IR remote control. The ECD 2 is also supports the ECT 3 universal remote control.
- All measurements are made at 120V / 240V //50Hz / 60Hz
- No. of channels 2
- Output Impedance 300 Ohms
- Output level (Balanced) 4.6 Vrms
- Output level (Single-ended 2.3 Vrms
- Noise floor (20 - 20 kHz) < -145 dB
- Frequency response 0.5 - 48 kHz
- THD+N < 0,0005 %
- Upsampling rate 192 kHz, 24 bit
- Digital/Analog conversion 192 kHz, 24 bit
- SPDIF Coax 192 kHz, 24 bit
- SPDIF TOSLink 96 kHz, 24 bit
- USB 192 kHz, 24 bit asynchronous
- (no load or signal) 40 W
- standby 10.2 W
- Width 465 mm / 18.3 inches
- Depth 316 mm / 12.4 inches
- Height 78 mm / 3 inches
- Weight 8 kg. / 18 lbs.