Blueset Wireless Headset Interface, Bluetooth Wireless Technology, Electret / Dynamic Headset Compatibility, HD Voice (Wide-Band Speech)
Actuellement indisponibleAcheter Prix catalogue
These headset interfaces plug directly into most Party- Line (PL) belt packs, replacing the wired headset. A 3.5 mm stereo headset jack contains a mic level output signal suitable for recording, with the beltpack headphone signal on the left channel, and the Bluetooth return signal on the right. A switch selects between connection to a 3rd party Bluetooth headset or a cell phone.
Pair BlueSet to your Bluetooth headset. Leave your belt pack on the desk as you walk around the room.
Pair BlueSet to your cell phone to extend your system around the world. The belt pack Mic/Talk button controls audio from the cell phone into the intercom system.
BluePack now features HD Voice technology, allowing 7 kHz Wide Band Speech when used with compatible phones on compatible networks. Read our HD Voice primer for more details.
Intercom Headset Compatibility
Female and Male XLR four and five pin versions available:
BlueSet-F4, BlueSet-F5, BlueSet-M4, BlueSet-M5
- Output : 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo
- Impedance : 1000 ohms
- Level : 15 mV RMS (-34 dBu nom)
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Standard : Bluetooth 3.0
- Distance : 66 ft (20 m)
- Frequency Response :
- - Hands-Free (Full Duplex): 300 Hz– 3.4 kHz
- - Hands-Free (Full Duplex HD): 50 Hz– 7 kHz
- XLR Pinout
- Pin 1 : Headset Mic (low)
- Pin 2 : Headset Mic (high)
- Pin 3 : Headphone (low)
- Pin 4 : Headphone (high)
- Pin 5 : Headphone (high)
- Pins 4 & 5 are mixed together on BlueSet F5/M5 to accomodate dual-sided headsets.
- Connector : Mini-USB Series B
- Battery : Internal Lithium-Ion Polymer rechargeable
- Size : 1.1” x 4.4” (2.8 cm x 11.2 cm)
- Weight : 2.1 oz (60 g)