iQ6 Telephone Gateway for 6 POTS lines switchable to two telephone hybrids. Livewire only audio connection. Supplied wit Telos VX Producer Call Sreening Software
Actuellement indisponiblePrix catalogue
DescriptionA multi-line phone system that connects to your console with just one cable? Smooth, detailed caller audio — even from cellular callers? Meet iQ6, the no-hassle Telco gateway for Axia Audio mixing consoles.
iQ6 plugs right into Livewire AoIP network networks, saving money and time by eliminating the cost and labor of old-fashioned discrete I/O, cabling and soldered connectors. All connections to and from from the iQ6 system - receive and send audio, hybrid control, mix-minus for six phone lines, even connections to VSet6 phone controllers and included PC-based call-screening software - travel over a single skinny CAT-5 cable. Setup is simple: plug it into your Axia network, do some fast web-based configuration, and voila! you're taking calls.
Talent can control iQ6 right from their Axia console — there are Axia telco modules that put hybrid control and Status Symbols information icons right on the mixer’s surface, so talent never has to take their eyes off the board to take a call.
You can also pair iQ6 with Telos Vset phones and their full-color, high-contrast display screens. iQ6 is extremely flexible: you can connect up to 12 control devices at once -- phones, PCs or console controllers -- to take charge from nearly anywhere. Separate Send and Receive level meters for each hybrid are conveniently located right on the front panel for extra monitoring confidence.
How does iQ6 sound? Like a Telos, of course! Inside, two of our most advanced hybrids handle up to six phone lines (POTS or ISDN — let us know which when you order). Those hybrids are equipped with Digital Dynamic EQ and adjustable smart-level, symmetrical wide-range AGC by Omnia to keep callers sounding clean, clear and spectrally consistent call after call. An adjustable caller override lets you dial-in just the right amount of call ducking. Our subtle, inaudible pitch-shifter helps prevent open-speaker feedback. And conference linking lets you set up highquality conferencing between callers at the touch of a button — no external equipment needed.
- Six line capacity; works with POTS (analog) phone lines.
- Our most advanced digital hybrids, with DSP algorithms optimized for superior performance with today’s wide variety of incoming call types.
- Telos DDEQ (Digital Dynamic EQ) and adjustable smart-level AGC ensure spectrally consistent audio from call to call — even on notoriously tough cellular calls.
- Single-cable Livewire AoIP connection to Axia IP-Audio mixing consoles.
- Excellent trans-hybrid loss of >55dB.
- Smooth, proven, symmetrical wide-range AGC by the audio processing experts at Omnia Audio.
- Studio adaptation and a subtle, inaudible pitch shifter to prevent feedback in open-speaker studio environments.
- Precision, adjustable caller override.
- Direct, on-console control with add-on modules for popular Axia consoles.
- VSet6 phone controllers with VGA LCD displays and Status Symbols for fast, intuitive operation.
- Caller ID for both analog and digital telephone connections.