ZEPHYR XSTREAM Stereo transmit + receive, with ISDN term adapter, X21/V35 and Ethernet Interface, Analogue and AES/EBU I/O's
Actuellement indisponiblePrix catalogue
DescriptionThe Zephyr Xstream rackmount version is a full-featured ISDN transceiver with high-fidelity MPEG-2 AAC and lowdelay MPEG4 AAC-LD coding, along with standard Layer 3, Layer 2 and G.722. It includes AES/EBU I/O and features full duplex stereo operation of up to 20kHz audio on a single ISDN line; broadcast quality mono audio at 15kHz or 20kHz is possible on a single ISDN “B” channel or other 56/64 kbps channel. The front panel includes a backlit display screen with a friendly, logical control structure and Fast Access Menu Keys to quickly call up system information and settings. Other controls: send and receive metering, a dialing keypad, front-panel headphone jack with level control, and Auto-Dial of up to 100 stored Preset Numbers, each with its own bitrate and transmit/receive settings. 30 Location settings permit quick recall of ISDN line and audio settings for your most commonly visited sites.
On the rear panel you'll find standard balanced analog I/O with auxiliary unbalanced inputs on the combination XLR/TRS connections. AES/EBU I/O is standard, with a separate AES sync inpurt. Remote control is supported via a Web browser interface using the 100 Base-T Ethernet port or RS-232 port. There are also eight bi-directional inputs/outputs for end-to-end contact closure emulation.. A built-in ISDN Terminal Adapter is compatible with telcos worldwide. Zephyr Xstream also has native Livewire support for one-cable connection to Axia AoIP networks.
- Ethernet ports for remote control via LAN or WAN, and for connection to your Livewire AoIP networks. Bring audio from any codec anywhere in the world directly to your Axia network.
- Auto Receive mode quickly determines the correct coding algorithm for incoming audio streams.
- MPEG AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) permits true CD-quality stereo transmission with a connection speed of just 128 kbps. Exclusive Error Concealment technology prevents occasional network glitches from being heard.
- Low-Delay MPEG AAC-LD coding: crystal-clear audio quality and greatly reduced encoding delay for smooth, natural bidirectional remotes.
- MPEG Layer-3 coding for compatibility with the largest number of third-party codecs.
- Unique Dual Receive mode when using MPEG Layer-3 allows reception of independent audio streams arriving from two distant ISDN lines – great for bilingual broadcasts.
- RS-232 and 8-input, 8-output parallel ports provide ancillary data and bi-directional contact closures.
- Hand-in-glove operation with companion Zephyr Xport portable codec for reception of 15kHz audio using a POTS field connection.
- Includes V.35/X21 option allows connection to serial synchronous data equipment, for use with dedicated lines, Switched 56 circuits or satellite services.
- N/ACIP compliant for compatibility with the widest range of ISDN codecs.
- Convenient ISDN Voice Telephone Mode allows standard G.711 phone calls right from your Zephyr Xstream