Wi-Fi / Bluetooth Adapter für MOJO, schwarz
16 am LagerKatalogpreis
BeschreibungPOLY erlaubt ihrem MOJO SD Karte abzuspielen, einen HD Netzwerk Musik Player und Streamer zu werden. Er ist mit ihrem Smarphone oder Tablet steuerbar. Seine Batterie erlaubt ihm über 9 Stunden betrieb.
Poly is our revolutionary streaming module for Mojo and is based on a condensed high-level PC, with data server, DLNA receiver, Wi-Fi hub, Bluetooth module and SD card reader/player functionality, plus highly sophisticated software. Poly enables wireless audio playback from smartphones and for the first time, negates the need for a cable between the two devices.
Poly acts as a Wi-Fi and Bluetooth hub and can access music in a number of ways including streaming over Wi-Fi, network storage devices (NAS) and collections stored on SD cards (using MPD). Bluetooth connectivity and AirPlay functionality provide real flexibility with smartphones and enable multiple Mojo/Poly combinations to be used throughout the home, providing a high-quality multi-room streaming playback solution.
Poly removes the original need for a wired link between the smartphone and Mojo, and is controlled wirelessly from Android and iOS apps on your phone. When connected to Mojo, Poly conveniently slips into pockets, bags and handbags — it doesn’t need to be hand-carried or regularly checked like other players.
Poly is compatible with the latest high-resolution-audio file types and supports PCM files up to 768kHz resolution and DSD64 to DSD512 (Octa-DSD). Poly’s high-quality SD card reader/player frees up smartphone memory and storage, so vast libraries no longer need be kept locally on phones.
Poly integrates with advanced music players such as Roon (excluding SD access) and supported file types (at the time of writing) include: ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA and MP3. The device includes a rechargeable LiPo battery giving around nine hours playback from a sub-four-hour charge using the device’s fast-charging circuit; both Mojo and Poly can be simultaneously charged.
- Materials: Precision machined aluminium casing with black anodisation, opaque black wireless signal window, and silicone feet.
- Battery: Rechargeable LiPo (Lithium Polymere) 2200mAh.
- Play time: In excess of nine (9) hours.
- Charging: Less than four (4) hours. 2amp Micro USB Input. Both Mojo and Poly can be simultaneously charged via Poly’s Micro USB.
- Connectivity types: Bluetooth A2DP and WiFi 2.4gHz.
- Storage: Micro SD card – Unlimited maximum capacity.
- Playback support: Roon, DNLA, Airplay, and Bluetooth playback.
- Files supported: To be confirmed, although all major file types including: ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA, and MP3.
- PCM sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 358.8kHz, 384kHz, 717.6kHz, and 768kHz.
- DSD via DoP sample rates: DSD64 – DSD512 (Octa-DSD).
- Devices supported: iPhones and iPads, Android smartphones and Tablets, Windows smartphones and tablets, Windows computers, Mac OS X computers, and DAPs (ie. Astell & Kern).
- WiFi device set up: Manually enter SSID of device and enter password. Poly will remember previously connected devices and automatically connect.
- Bluetooth set up: Select Poly as the output device and input code 0000.
- Airplay set up: Simply select Poly and instantly airplay to the device.
- Name of device: This is user configurable, however by default it is named ‘Poly’. This feature is enabled to allow Poly to be used in zones. For example, an owner of two Mojo’s can label one unit that is used within a static system as ‘Home Mojo’ and a Mojo for on the go as ‘On the Go’.
- Dimensions: 50mm (L) x 62mm (W) x 22mm (H).
- 10cm Micro USB Charger Cable