The VMQ-4 audio monitor from Wohler Technologies offers voice quality confidence monitoring of up to 4 analog channels simultaneously. The VMQ-4 only requires a compact 1U of rackspace and is available at a very cost effective price.
Because each channel has its own dedicated power amplifier and speaker, the audio sources remain completely separate from input to output. When listening within ultra near field distances of 1 to 3 feet, these discrete speaker outputs provide enhanced source distinction when compared to designs with four inputs mixed into a single output. Each channel has an LED which illuminates when a signal is present at the input allowingthe operator to easily determine at a glance which channels are currently active, very helpful when quick volume adjustments are required. Separate mute buttons are provided for each channel; these together with an LED that indicates channel muting allow an operator to quickly mute one or more channels. A stereo headphone jack has Channels 1 and 2 summed on the left side, and Channels 3 and 4 on the right side.
The VMQ-4 is completely magnetically shielded to allow interference-free operation immediately adjacent to all CRT video monitors. The lighter weight and shallower-depth chassis compared to similar-type units, make it ideal for use in portable and mobile vehicle applications.
- Mute button and LED for each channel
- Space saving 1RU
- Dedicated Input for each output channel
- Powerful 94dB SPL at 2 feet (0.6m)
- 4 balanced analog inputs
- Signal present LED on each channel input
- Headphone jack mutes speakers
- Blowout-proof speakers
- Rack Height1RU
- Dimension Width19.0" (483mm)
- Dimension Height1.75" (45mm)
- Dimension Depth10.0" (254mm)
- Net Weight7.0 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Shipping Weight10.0 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Power Consumption20 Watts Avg/30 Watts Max
- Power SupplyInternal IEC Connector, Universal Input, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, CE & UL approved.
- Additional OptionsXLR Inputs available as an optional extra in place of Phoenix inputs