Silence Monitor & Backup Audio Player, AES & analogue I/O's
Actuellement indisponibleAcheter Prix catalogue
DescriptionThe best device to fight the dreaded dead air problem is the DB8008 created by Deva Broadcast Ltd. It is designed and built to be simple, flexible, reliable and easy for integration with the existing setups of a single station and large radio networks alike. The basic principle of DB8008 is that this unit can detect the silence and switch the output to some of the alternative sources.
The MP3 backup audio files and play lists could be uploaded in the DB8008 from your PC using any FTP client. The audio storage capacity of DB8008 is 2 Giga Bytes.
The DB8008 provides additional security in case of loss of audio at the inputs. The audio backup is presented as an integrated auxiliary audio input for external program’s backup audio source, IP Stream and built-in MP3 audio player.
The unit has SNMP and WEB remote control features. Through this feature the DB8008 can be used for local content or regional advertisement spots insertion.
- Fully DSP based core
- Intelligent Silence Detector and Backup Audio Switcher
- User selectable backup audio sources priority
- Configuration and Monitoring via SNMP, WEB, Front Panel LCD and Keyboard
- Alert Notifications via E-mail, SNMP, Analog opto-coupled Outputs
- Lots of Storage for over 24 hours of non-repeating audio playback
- Always Fresh Backup Audio Tracks with Embedded FTP server
- Professional Balanced Stereo analog inputs and outputs on XLR connectors
- Professional AES/EBU Digital audio inputs and output on XLR connectors
- Consumer S/PDIF Digital audio inputs and output on Optical and Coaxial connectors
- Headphones Jack on the front panel for local monitoring of the Audio Signal
- TCP/IP Remote monitoring and control via SNMP and WEB Interface
- Variety of Audio Sources
- Multiformat IP Audio Stream (three separate sources)
- Built-in MP3 Player
- External or internal Digital clock sync
- Digital Volume Control of all Audio Sources
- Protected access to the device settings
- UPnP for easy discovery in Local Networks
- Professional 19 inches, 1U aluminum rack mount chassis
- Wide Range Internal Power Supply 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Easy installation and operation
- Remote Firmware Upgrade for future-proof operation