Matériel de démo, état de neuf / Vorführgerät, neuer Zustand
Omnia.11 is available in FM+HD with separate processing paths for FM or HD/DRM and FM without HD/DRM. The FM-only model is upgradeable to FM/HD at a later date. Switchable Single Sideband Suppressed Carrier (SSBSC) technology for potential reduction of multipath is a standard feature. A front panel touch screen GUI, on a 10.5" diagonal screen, provides ease of use and enhanced metering and diagnostics. Remote access is available via any web browser. Livewire, AES/EBU digital and analog I/O are standard. Fanless cooling. Rugged 4 RU chassis.
Omnia.11s now ship with the G-Force Dynamics Engine standard. G-Force is also available as an optional Plug-In for Omnia.11 units already in the field. Designed by Frank Foti and Cornelius Gould, Omnia.11 with G-Force represents a significant update to Omnia.11's dynamics—so significant, in fact, that Omnia has updated the GUI to a vivid cobalt blue. It sounds even better than it looks thanks to a dynamics processing framework that enables the Omnia.11 to set the overall EQ for signature consistency, making it sound cleaner, clearer, louder, more consistent, more open, and more pleasing. You hear the music. You hear the voice. You don’t hear the processor. Both FM+HD and FM-only models can be upgraded with the optional Perfect Declipper Plug-In, a revolutionary new algorithm engineered by audio-processing legend Hans van Zutphen that restores clipped areas in audio recordings. This algorithm not only restores dynamics, but removes distortion.
- NEW! G-Force™ Dynamics Engine
- The G-Force Plug-In (which ships standard on all new Omnia.11 units and can be added as an optional upgrade for existing units in the field) enables Omnia.11 to handle rapidly changing, hyper-compressed source material better than ever with new, sophisticated improvements. The G-Force dynamics processing framework lets the Omnia.11 set the overall EQ for signature consistency, making it sound cleaner, clearer, louder, more consistent, more open, and more pleasing. You hear the music. You hear the voice. You don’t hear the processor.
- Solar Plexus
- For deep, tight bass that you can feel!
- 1 Louder
- To gain that extra db of loudness.
- Intelligent Ultra-Multiband Limiter System
- Self-adjusting attack/release functions guarantee crystal clear music and voice. The limiters are self-adapting and can tune themselves to the activity of the AGC section on the fly, providing more powerful and transparent limiter action than possible before. Makes adjustment of limiters a breeze!
- Bass Management
- Manages harmonics for a natural and undistorted bottom end.
- Ultra LoIMD Distortion Controlled Clipper System
- Dramatically reduces intermodulation distortion (IMD) for more loudness headroom.
- MPX Composite Baseband Over AES (Omnia Direct)
- Output of the Omnia.11’s stereo generator can be coupled directly to the modulator of the transmitter’s exciter. This enables the exciter to modulate with more precision and clarity.
- Perfect Declipper Plug-In (Optional)
- A revolutionary new algorithm to restore clipped segments and remove distortion in aggressively mastered audio recordings results in a clearer, more open texture that also gives more flexibly with processing choices. (Must be running v3.0 and G-Force.)
- SSBSC Technology
- Omnia.11 Single Sideband Suppressed Carrier (SSBSC) technology may reduce multipath distortion.
- Extra Wide Touchscreen
- 10.5" diagonal screen clearly shows all controls.
- Looks Cool and Stays Cool
- Military-grade, fanless industrial design stays cool with heatsinks in rugged chassis.