ViA Portable Codec with 3 microphone inputs, 2 line inputs, dual ethernet port, dual USB port for 3G/4G modems, WiFi, Bluetotooth, supplied with carrying case. Allows 1 stereo connection + IFB or 2 mono connections.
3 en stockAcheter Prix catalogue 6'330.00
DescriptionMatériel de démo, état de neuf / Vorführgerät, neuer Zustand
Our mission is to empower you with the technology to go live where no broadcaster has been before, and make it simpler. To achieve this, ViA delivers more IP choices and backup options than ever before.
Connect using dual LAN Ethernet ports, or 2 USB modems, or use the on-board Wi-Fi module to connect over Wi-Fi. Insert an optional POTS or ISDN module and the codec is instantly transformed to connect over alternative network transports. This means you can configure primary and backup connections over different network transports as required, or use them as your IFB circuit.
Fuse-IP and SmartStream PLUS
With Tieline’s proprietary Fuse-IP data aggregation technology you can bond multiple IP interfaces, including options like:
• 2 USB modems, or
• On-board Wi-Fi, or
• Dual Ethernet LAN Ports.
Imagine the peace of mind knowing you can bond 2 USB modem data links from different Telcos and let Tieline’s Fuse-IP technology automatically manage the data capability of each link! Tieline understands flexibility is paramount for remotes, so you can even bond a USB modem with a Wi-Fi connection, or bond Ethernet connections.
ViA also includes Tieline’s SmartStream PLUS dual redundant streaming software, which has set the benchmark for redundant IP streaming over the public internet. Some manufacturers charge thousands of dollars for IP management software like SmartStream PLUS as an optional extra, however Tieline believes high performance and rock-solid reliability is an essential part of each and every broadcast, so you get it for FREE!
Nobody likes a traffic jam, least of all broadcasters dealing with IP packet congestion! With Tieline’s SmartStream PLUS and Fuse-IP technologies, as well as automated jitter buffer management and error correction strategies, you can be assured of trouble-free motoring on the information superhighway!
Program and Communications
ViA seamlessly integrates with Tieline’s Merlin and Merlin PLUS audio codecs to transmit high fidelity, full duplex stereo program audio with a separate bidirectional IFB circuit. As an example, you could use a USB data modem to broadcast your main program feed and another USB modem or Wi-Fi to transmit your IFB circuit. Now that’s flexible!
- Intuitive, simple to connect LCD touch screen
- Supports 2 separate mono connections, stereo, or stereo plus a separate IFB circuit (all connections bidirectional)
- Dual Gigabit LAN ports
- Optional ViA ISDN & ViA POTS interface modules
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi and 2 x USB cellular options
- Bonding of multiple IP interfaces with Fuse-IP
- Includes SmartStream PLUS as standard
- Automated backup over IP, ISDN or POTS
- Linear audio plus a wide range of algorithms as standard, including Opus, Tieline Music and Music PLUS, aptX Enhanced, MPEG1 Layer 2, MPEG 3, LC-AAC, HE-AACv1 & v2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, G.711 and G.722
- Features added with periodic updates
- Ships with a road case, battery and power supply as standard