TouchMonitor TMR7: 4-ch. 7" TFT touch screen, table-top, 2 digital AES3 I/O's, Ethernet, VGA, GPIO. Basic 4-ch version:PPM software: Peak, True Peak, audio vectorscope, correlation, gain reduction. Optional software modules available
Actuellement indisponiblePrix catalogue
Description4-Channel Metering Solution for Broadcast Environments
Loudness, true peak, PPM, vectorscope, moving-coil instruments, RTA, and correlation: The TMR7 TouchMonitor 4-channel solution featuring 7“ touchscreen and the unique TouchMonitor operating concept integrates all metering options required in radio broadcasting to a solution made to measure. Two AES3 digital inputs allow for parallel monitoring of the on-air signal and a PFL source.
The hardware and software of the TMR7 TouchMonitor are perfectly adjusted to radio-broadcast requirements. The technological basis of the new unit is the TM7 TouchMonitor with its flexible modular configuration. Available as desktop, fitted, or OEM unit, the TM7 covers all applications in professional audio metering.
Thanks to its versatile interfaces, the TMR7 makes integration into any studio environment a breeze. The four audio inputs provided by the two AES3 XLR ports are flexibly configurable for mono, stereo, or multichannel sources, providing separate instruments for each source. Plus, the GPIO interface for overall control, the Ethernet port, and the VGA output for external display units offer even more functionality.
Simple but Flexible
The intuitive operating concept of the TouchMonitor range offers maximum flexibility. Freely scalable instruments can be moved to any position on the graphical surface, allowing you to personalize the entire screen area. Views, scaling, and metering standards are separately definable for each signal source. In addition, the convenient on-screen help function supports you during the setup whenever needed.
- Easy and fast touch screen control with comfortable onscreen help
- Highly flexible screen layout options with scalable instrument
- Powerful DSP platform for parallel display of multiple instruments
- 2 AES3 audio inputs and 2 outputs via XLR (4 channels)
- Ethernet/LAN, USB, VGA and GPIO ports
- 7" touch screen 16 : 9 TFT
- Fully scalable, modular software approach for flexible configuration and easy on-site upgrades
- Standard Software (4-ch. PPM, TruePeak meter, audio vectorscope, spot correlator, global keyboard, gain reduction)
- Table-top unit or OEM version
- Other software modules available as options