Offre spéciale WOHLER
WOHLER MADI-8 : Surveille 8 des 64 canaux audio au format MADI. Assignez l'un des 64 canaux MADI à l'un des 8 canaux de l'MADI. 8 préréglages permettent de modifier instantanément la configuration de l'utilisateur. Entrées MADI optiques et coaxiales
1 en stockAcheter Prix catalogue 2'950.00
The MADI-8 Eight-Channel MADI Stream Monitor from Wohler Technologies offers simultaneous monitoring of up to 8 channels at a time. User-programmable presets let you rapidly access additional groups of 8 channels, so you can quickly select and monitor up to 56 or 64 channels of a MADI stream within one compact 1RU device. It features both coaxial and optical MADI inputs and re-clocked outputs with high quality built-in speakers, and a 16-character by 2 line LCD display for easy setup and operation.
The PC can be used to easily set up the MADI-8 Monitor via serial port, or via Ethernet using a serial-to-Ethernet converter (sold separately). Setups for a variety of recurring uses can be saved as PC files and can be quickly loaded or copied onto 1 or more MADI-8 monitors. This MADI-8 monitor's 1RU shallow-depth chassis is designed to fit in tight spaces such as crowded production trucks, thus providing an easy-to-use and flexible solution that enables operators to quickly select and monitor the MADI audio in any environment.
- Easy-to-use menu driven operation for setup and channel selection
- Name and save preset names, channel names / numbers / attenuation, and monitor modes using a PC or the front panel rotary encoders
- Send channel name and preset information to a MADI-8
- Restore channel name or presets to factory standards
- 1RU with 4.75" (120.7 mm) depth fits tight spaces in racks and consoles
- Coaxial MADI and optical MADI inputs with re-clocked output
- High quality built-in speakers and 1/4" headphone jack
- Volume / mute controls for each selected channel
- Balanced stereo and mono mix analog outputs
- LED indicators for data present / absent, mute, setup mode
- Built-in power supply